Definición de noctule en inglés:
A large golden-brown bat native to Eurasia and North Africa with long, slender wings, rounded ears, and a short muzzle.
- Nyctalus noctula, family Vespertilionidae
- In addition, the wings of the greater noctule - designed for speed - lack the maneuverability that would be required for hunting a bird in a confined nesting space.
- All free-tailed bats and two noctules reluctant to feed by themselves had to be fed by hand.
- In another European species, the noctule bat, no genetic evidence was found that could be interpreted as directional colonization and glacial-induced bottlenecks.
Definición de noctule en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan