- 1Having an extremely offensive smell: noisome vapours from the smouldering wasteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Suddenly there are noisome odours on the breeze.
- The bar was noisome and smelly, the stench of unwashed bodies and foul beer mingling with the rotten fish smell of the port.
- He dived down a dark alley and ducked down behind a pile of crates and noisome garbage to catch his breath.
- 1.1Very disagreeable or unpleasant: a noisome concoction of which cheap port is the basis even if a journalist wanted to deliver the noisome truth, patriotism and censorship would prevent himMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The performance consists in a dinner where one eats haggis, a noisome dish to look at, but not unpleasant to eat, and drinks Athol Brose, a delicious drink, but insidious, composed of whisky, honey, cream and rum.
- I have been experimenting with various means of disposing of these noisome critters, such as luring them with a trail of breadcrumbs into a dark closet and then murdering them with an axe.
- But he gets paid to do this day in and day out, so I sort of understand why he continues being utterly noisome.
Más definiciones de noisomeDefinición de noisome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.