Definición de nom nom en inglés:
exclamación(also om nom nom)
- Here, have a Ferrero Rocher - om nom nom.
- Meanwhile, I shall find solace in this tasty pie om nom nom
- The girl who ends up with him is going to be very very lucky and very very fat because his desserts are sinfully yummy that you can't stop eating and eating and eating - nom nom nom.
plural sustantivo(nom noms) Volver al principio
- It sounds like you're going to have a fine selection of nom noms in your fridge.
- Then when tea time came around, so did the food: trays and trays of nom noms came up. Bruschetta, apple pies, custard pies, sausages and spicy wedges and they were all free!
- You'll be doing High Five's all day long after experiencing the awesome service, great atmosphere and tasty nom noms.
Early 21st century: probably imitative but apparently also popularized by the noises made by the Cookie Monster character in the children's television programme Sesame Street. Compare with yum yum.
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.