- Relating to people or beliefs that are not Christian: forms of non-Christian religious observanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The survey also found that women are more likely than men to hold both Christian and non-Christian beliefs.
- Although the term pagan is used to describe any number of non-Christian belief systems, the actual term means something very different.
- He told her to remove the ivy because it represented non-Christian beliefs, so she did.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who is not a Christian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Remember that the term ‘pagan’ was used by Christians to describe non-Christians, at a time when urbanites were rapidly converting to Christianity.
- I believe that Christians should avoid judging non-Christians.
- But he worries about dialogue between Christians and non-Christians.
Más definiciones de non-ChristianDefinición de non-Christian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.