Definición de non-Christian en inglés:
Relating to people or beliefs that are not Christian: forms of non-Christian religious observance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The survey also found that women are more likely than men to hold both Christian and non-Christian beliefs.
- Although the term pagan is used to describe any number of non-Christian belief systems, the actual term means something very different.
- He told her to remove the ivy because it represented non-Christian beliefs, so she did.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who is not a Christian.
- Remember that the term ‘pagan’ was used by Christians to describe non-Christians, at a time when urbanites were rapidly converting to Christianity.
- I believe that Christians should avoid judging non-Christians.
- But he worries about dialogue between Christians and non-Christians.
Definición de non-Christian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan