Definición de non-aligned en inglés:
1Not aligned with something else.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If, like many local voters, you are considering not bothering to vote on May 1 precisely for the reasons I have laid out, I urge you to think again and consider voting for an independent or non-aligned candidate.
- That strikes me as a very accurate picture of contemporary American culture: the intellectuals, like Harold Bloom and the late Susan Sontag, are all avowedly non-professional and non-aligned.
- His departure left bitterness among his local supporters and the allegations which he still faces alarmed party supporters, opponents and non-aligned voters alike.
1.1Relating to a state in the Non-Aligned Movement: India’s non-aligned policy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These new commitments were all the more remarkable for their achievement under the presidency of one the EU's four non-aligned member states.
- An independent foreign policy, let alone the idea that we might become part of a non-aligned bloc in world affairs, has never had much purchase here, our nuclear-free status notwithstanding.
- Currently South Africa has taken this leadership role and Canada must do more to complement the emerging drive of non-aligned countries.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The meeting defined non-alignment as a capacity to exercise independence in taking foreign policy decisions according to national interests.
- China also sought to reward Tanzania for its leadership in the international movement for non-alignment and for supporting China in international affairs, particularly at the United Nations.
- Be it non-alignment or centralised planning, the policy that Nehru wanted was generally adopted by the Congress, and by the Government of India as well.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda