- Failure to attend or be present at a place where you are expected to be: pupils' non-attendance at schoolMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet despite highly publicised anti-truancy initiatives - which have even included telephone hotlines urging the public to report truanting pupils - non-attendance still remains at crisis point.
- The President, Alexander, doesn't insist everyone attend, but non-attendance divides the camp.
- Often students were profoundly demotivated by their perception that many clinical teachers had a low level of commitment to teaching, and this led to a repetitive cycle of non-attendance by students and teachers alike.
Más definiciones de non-attendanceDefinición de non-attendance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.