- The state of not being available, free, or able to be used: the non-availability of spare partsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Throughout the entire conflict, the availability or non-availability of merchant shipping determined what the Allies could or could not do militarily.
- The once popular home remedies have become increasingly uncommon due to non-availability of herbs.
- According to the social jurist, about 6,000 disabled children were studying in various schools in the Capital but most of them dropped out due to non-availability of any incentives from the government.
Más definiciones de non-availabilityDefinición de non-availability en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.