- The state of not being; non-existence: the idea that unconsciously we all long for death, for non-beingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Being and non-being will merge and be complementary to each other.
- It slipped from the screen, back into non-being, and shall not be seen again by any soul in this world.
- We are scared because of our notions of birth and death, increasing and decreasing, being and non-being.
Más definiciones de non-beingDefinición de non-being en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.