- Having no belief in something, especially religion: the secular, non-believing worldMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A Christian husband or wife could spend years tossed between pleasing God and pleasing a non-believing spouse in order to keep the peace.
- Non-believing at first, Seth and everyone else in their town were astounded when the father had regained his strength and begins to party and go back to his old drinking ways.
- As a largely non-believing family we celebrate the solstice.
Más definiciones de non-believingDefinición de non-believing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.