- Unwilling to talk or impart information: he was non-communicative, withdrawn in class, wary of othersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When they do go on tour they are usually hidden by their laptops and non-communicative with the fans.
- One of my patients is 91 years of age, resides in a nursing home and is bedridden and non-communicative.
- Don't expect her to be flattered by non-communicative behavior; she expects you to talk to her.
Más definiciones de non-communicativeDefinición de non-communicative en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.