(also non compos)
- Not sane or in one’s right mind.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is nothing you can do without her consent - unless you were to challenge her mental capacity and prevail - so you have to respect her decision; either that or you must have her declared non compos.
- He's had them ever since you were declared non compos.
- Look, you are not the arbiter of what is or is not ‘pro-American’, you are just another rightist flamer who is non compos mentos.
Latin, literally 'not having control of one's mind'.
Más definiciones de non compos mentisDefinición de non compos mentis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.