- Not giving rise to disagreement; not controversial (tending to be less forceful in meaning than uncontroversial).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You could trust him implicitly, and he was totally non-controversial on these trips.
- But even that non-controversial success was not enough to eradicate the stigma of her past.
- I rise to put forward a very non-controversial amendment that I am hoping all members of the House will support.
Más definiciones de non-controversialDefinición de non-controversial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.