- Containing no milk or milk products: a non-dairy creamerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The link can't yet be explained, and the intake of calcium (whether from milk or non-dairy products) was not connected to Parkinson's disease.
- A variety of non-dairy milks, like soy, nut and rice, easily replace the real thing; look to the soy version of margarine, sour cream, cream cheese and yogurt to substitute for other dairy ingredients.
- In addition, Saputo operates a distribution network in Canada through which the company markets a broad assortment of imported cheeses and non-dairy products to complement its cheese offerings.
Más definiciones de non-dairyDefinición de non-dairy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.