- Not having an executive function: a non-executive chairmanMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sir Richard would remain as non-executive chairman.
- Instead, Walsh says he will continue to act as a key strategist in the company in his new role as non-executive chairman.
- Gordon Stuart, founder of software group Spektra, is non-executive chairman.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person without executive responsibilities: when they stepped down as executives they remained on the board as non-executivesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He will be chairman and chief executive, and has promised to bring non-executives on board over the course of the first year as a public company.
- The solution is surely to grant differential share option packages: long-term ones for the non-executives, shorter-term ones for executives.
- But industry sources claimed there was conflict between chief executive Mr Budge and other directors and non-executives about investment plans.
Más definiciones de non-executiveDefinición de non-executive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.