- 1(Of a person, animal, or plant) unable to reproduce: non-fertile femalesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Since hoary marmots reproduce biennially, half the females are fertile and half nonfertile during any given year.
- Some ferns do have morphologically distinct fertile and nonfertile leaves.
- One could hypothesize that an improvement in sex life may be a result of paying attention to fertile and nonfertile days and then having more sex than before on nonfertile days.
- 1.1(Of land) unable to sustain crops or vegetation: non-fertile groundMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Old timers regarded ramshackle homes and non-fertile land as useless.
- A non-fertile farm will bring everyone to bankruptcy.
- The success of his new farming methods can be seen by the abundant harvesting of crops on land that had previously been considered non-fertile soil.
Más definiciones de non-fertileDefinición de non-fertile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.