- 1Not having any particular purpose or function: in some dolphins and small whales, teeth have become virtually non-functionalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Also a little creativity can alter a non-functional space into a functional one.
- We examined what makes an object functional as opposed to non-functional.
- In addition to functional genes, both clusters contain non-functional pseudogenes.
- 2Not operating or in working order: the cooker was non-functional except for the hotplateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The rate of change in non-functional sequences is orders of magnitude higher than in functional sequences, for obvious reasons.
- He said additional toilets would be constructed wherever necessary, while the ones that are non-functional would be made functional.
- Out of these 140 are functional while 81 are non-functional.
Más definiciones de non-functionalDefinición de non-functional en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.