- (Especially of an organization) not belonging to or associated with any government: eight foreign non-governmental organizations were involved in food distributionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Though routinely referred to as a non-governmental organization, the US Congress funds it.
- It must instead rely on complaints from citizens, firms, and non-governmental organizations.
- Few non-governmental organizations represented anything but parochial interests.
Más definiciones de non-governmentalDefinición de non-governmental en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.