- Not using or taking words in their usual or most basic sense: young children and foreigners may not at first understand these non-literal meaningsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A four-year-old child is genuinely creative and is starting to learn about non-literal concepts.
- It would be disingenuous to call The Family Fang straightforward, but the novel isn't fantastical, non-literal, fabulistic, etc., as many of your short stories have been.
- We have very little in the text to go on to know how to interpret these phrases or sentences, and most of the references are in the poetic literature, where we should be on the alert for non-literal language.
Más definiciones de non-literalDefinición de non-literal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.