- Not required by law or mandate; voluntary: the company has a non-mandatory pension schemeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The findings reported Thursday were the result of non-mandatory tests for schools.
- The Sox flew to New York last night and will hold a non-mandatory workout at Yankee Stadium today.
- The increase in government-mandated quotas for women on boards- with seven countries passing mandates in the past five years and eight countries setting non-mandatory targets - also prompted the study.
Más definiciones de non-mandatoryDefinición de non-mandatory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.