Definición de non-natural en inglés:
1Not involving or manifesting natural means or processes.
- They want science to be redefined to include non-natural or supernatural explanations for natural phenomena.
- Miller testified that, ‘If you invoke a non-natural cause, a spirit force or something like that in your research, I have no way to test it.’
- Spirits of the dead are going to wander around where they jumped because they died of non-natural causes.
1.1 Philosophy Existing but not part of the natural world (a term used by G.E. Moore of ethical properties).
- Broadly conceived, the Naturalistic Fallacy rules out any attempt to treat morality as defined according to some pre-existent reality, whether that reality is expressed in natural or non-natural terms.
Definición de non-natural en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan