- 1Not involving or manifesting natural means or processes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They want science to be redefined to include non-natural or supernatural explanations for natural phenomena.
- Miller testified that, ‘If you invoke a non-natural cause, a spirit force or something like that in your research, I have no way to test it.’
- Spirits of the dead are going to wander around where they jumped because they died of non-natural causes.
- 1.1 Philosophy Existing but not part of the natural world (a term used by G.E. Moore of ethical properties).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Broadly conceived, the Naturalistic Fallacy rules out any attempt to treat morality as defined according to some pre-existent reality, whether that reality is expressed in natural or non-natural terms.
Más definiciones de non-naturalDefinición de non-natural en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.