- 1Not open to discussion or modification: the essential features of the constitution are non-negotiableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Really, those are also almost non-negotiable.
- He said: ‘We have got to decide what parts of the health service we think are non-negotiable.’
- The union has rejected the report out of hand and claimed it had been told that the 11 per cent was non-negotiable and would be linked to 4,500 job losses and the closure of scores of fire stations.
- 1.1(Of a document) not able to be transferred or assigned to the legal ownership of another person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The parties were to be presented with a non-negotiable document.
Más definiciones de non-negotiableDefinición de non-negotiable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.