- 1Not possessing or involving nuclear energy or weapons: hazardous, non-nuclear, chemical wastes non-nuclear warsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A first-use of nuclear weapons by the US should be unthinkable, and responding to a non-nuclear attack with nuclear weapons violates a central tenet of just war and US military tradition.
- The US is bound, as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, not to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear powers.
- Therefore it is necessary, already now, to implement diplomatic measures and reach agreement on limiting strategic non-nuclear weapon systems.
- 2 Physics Not involving or forming part of a nucleus or nuclei.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These results point out the difference between the passive diffusion and facilitated spread mechanisms characterizing the nuclear and nonnuclear areas, respectively.
Más definiciones de non-nuclearDefinición de non-nuclear en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.