- 1Influenced by personal feeling or opinions in considering and representing facts.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If that sounds inexcusably non-objective and chaotic, consider this.
- Was it a view within the White House that, in fact, he was a non-objective source on this investigation?
- And whether we do this to make better sense of what happened, or if it's simply to make the story more interesting, we still wind up being non-objective, even invented, personas.
- 2(Of art) abstract.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1915, Malevich created an international revolution in art when he established a non-objective art style he called Suprematism by painting a simple black square on a white background.
- With the continued search by the state for a truly proletarian art form, however, the various strands of non-objective art soon began to slip from official approval.
- In 1967 she established and endowed the Hilla yon Rebay Foundation to ‘foster, promote, and encourage the interest of the public in non-objective art.’
Más definiciones de non-objectiveDefinición de non-objective en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.