(British also non-profit-making)
- Not making or conducted primarily to make a profit: charities and other non-profit organizationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As a health worker in a non-profit foreign organization she was able to move to New York.
- They may do it more often, but non-profit public interest organizations do it as well.
- It appears to me that a brush with failure can be good for public and non-profit institutions.
sustantivochiefly North American Volver al principio
- A non-profit organization: I spent the next six years working for small non-profitsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At the gathering, Obama praised a New Hampshire nonprofit that helps poor people buy fuel-efficient, reliable cars.
- About one-third of employees nationwide participate in a traditional or defined benefit pension plan, according to the Employee Benefit Research Institute, a Washington nonprofit.
- Mr. Soto and others eventually persuaded the city to let them stay, forming a nonprofit that now manages the performances.
Más definiciones de non-profitDefinición de non-profit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.