- Not considered in relation to something else: non-relative judgements of beautyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A commitment to autonomy, in opposition to this, holds that autonomy is good in a non-relative sense.
- Opinions have differed, however, about non-relative affirmative terms like good and wise.
- We confront instead the difficult, non-relative, question as to how best we are to live in harmony with people whose value-judgements differ very greatly from our own.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who is not connected by blood or marriage: I’ve never been to a wedding of a non-relativeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The advantage of choosing a nonrelative is that you get an extra person involved deeply in your child's welfare, someone who wouldn't otherwise be a consistent part of their life.
- Three caregiver categories were defined: the biological mother, a kinship caregiver, and a formal, nonrelative foster caregiver.
- He wants to take it a step further, by banning all gifts from any nonrelative who has business directly or indirectly before a government agency.
Más definiciones de non-relativeDefinición de non-relative en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.