- Not relating to or believing in a religion: we are non-religious and apolitical non-religious imagesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Non-religious colonial art, which was mostly restricted to portraiture, echoed European styles and conventions although, due to the distance, prototypes were hard to come by.
- A non-religious person may still therefore have a deep spirituality and spiritual needs.
- Such an occasion allows the predominantly non-religious staff to take a quiet moment out and reflect on whatever such people do in these moments.
Más definiciones de non-religiousDefinición de non-religious en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.