- 1Not living or based in a particular place: a non-resident caretakerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The respondents were non-resident Indians based in Britain, Canada and US.
- Maintenance payments will be calculated by a formula based on the income of the non-resident parent, discounting tax and pension contributions.
- This applied to 84 non-resident clients and 51 charities.
- 1.1 Computing (Of software) not kept permanently in memory but available to be loaded from a backing store or external device: if you want to use a non-resident font, you can manually download itMás ejemplos en oraciones
- To verify memory stability we used Memtest - 86, a non-resident memory-testing utility.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person not living in a particular place: parking permits are available for Richmond residents and non-residents the bar is open to non-residents the bank’s deposits are held by UK residents and non-residentsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Spain could either reduce the rate for non-residents, or increase the rate for residents.
- The scheme is not open to non-residents who work in the streets affected.
- And there was a strongly positive response from both residents and non-residents.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This also was a discrimination case, relating to the non-residence of a parent company.
- Finally, during the 1990s, the non-residence of the Queen became the central point of the campaign for a republic.
- He says he likes his garden to be left to its own devices, but all these matters, to our mind, are indications of non-residence.
Más definiciones de non-residentDefinición de non-resident en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.