- The practice or principle of not resisting authority, even when it is unjustly exercised.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She points out that the Mennonite doctrine of non-resistance affected women very differently than men.
- The trouble is that those who urged non-resistance to fascism then were, by and large, those who urged that we leave fascism in place more recently.
- It reached its height in 1710 when the Whigs impeached the Tory divine, Dr Sacheverell, for preaching the old doctrine of non-resistance.
Más definiciones de non-resistanceDefinición de non-resistance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.