- Relating to or denoting a dialect of English (such as Standard British English) in which r is pronounced in prevocalic position only.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Linking r, common in many non-rhotic dialects of English, occurs in New England.
- The following discussion presupposes a non-rhotic dialect of English, that is, a dialect in which r can only occur in syllable-onset position.
- Both in fact were non-rhotic, while the majority of Americans speak with rhotic accents.
Más definiciones de non-rhoticDefinición de non-rhotic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.