- Denoting or relating to an airline that operates without fixed or published flying schedules: measures for non-scheduled sites are being consideredMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Canadian and foreign airlines must hold an international scheduled or non-scheduled license issued by the CTA in order to operate services to and from Canada.
- In this manner air service to Liberia's north-west began, non-scheduled at first and later scheduled.
- In addition, there were 16,000 non-scheduled aircraft movements during 2003; up from 12,000 the previous year.
Más definiciones de non-scheduledDefinición de non-scheduled en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.