Definición de non-scientific en inglés:
Not involving or relating to science or scientific methods: information of a non-technical or non-scientific nature
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You cannot argue science with individuals that are arguing non-scientific ideas.
- The public certainly has a right to oppose scientific research on non-scientific grounds.
- It is an attractively designed site, and gears itself towards non-scientific people.
- Example sentences
- In its short life it has done an exemplary job in explaining science to non-scientists.
- To a non-scientist like myself, it all sounds plausible, if not terribly good for you.
- He also published many popular books for non-scientists on evolutionary theory.
Definición de non-scientific en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan