Definición de non-specialist en inglés:
A person who is not an expert or specialist in a particular subject.
- One simple way to describe them is to say they are non-specialists who think they are specialists.
- These papers are all here, and they make hard reading for non-specialists.
- Even the non-specialists will stand a chance of winning a medal.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Not having or requiring specialist knowledge: articles inform non-specialist readers about new scientific advances
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The text is detailed but generally well argued and clear enough for the non-specialist reader to find his or her way.
- All the other non-specialist presenters are so bland they melt into one.
- There are no long musical quotations or discussions of musical theory to confuse the non-specialist reader.
Definición de non-specialist en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan