- Relating to or denoting quantities of reactants which are not in a simple integral ratio or are not in the ratio expected from an ideal formula or equation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Further, reduction in starch accumulation was non-stoichiometric.
- The various non-stoichiometric substituents may be responsible for these observations, which subsequently may lead to the observed inclination.
- Liquid clathrates are two-phase systems consisting of an upper layer (typically pure solvent) with a clathrate species residing in a lower layer in a non-stoichiometric, but fixed, proportion of solvent.
Más definiciones de non-stoichiometricDefinición de non-stoichiometric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.