Definición de non-temporal en inglés:
1Having no relation to time.
- One interesting and unexpected findings that these results yield is that nontemporal processes seem to develop noticeably before temporal processes.
- One of the overarching, though now somewhat obvious, findings of this study is that musical cognitive processes, both temporal and nontemporal, do in fact exist.
- Another nontemporal experiment dealt with motivic abstraction.
2Relating to spiritual as opposed to worldly affairs.
- A dozen composers worked on the soundtrack, producing a whole range of songs, many of them about Radha and Krishna, that create an intended nontemporal quality.
- By too-often tending to conceive of God as an otherworldly, non-spatial, non-temporal being, he does not articulate well, how pantheistic conceptions of God and their intellectual relatives may also harbor the titanistic attitudes he seeks to criticize.
- I do believe that my moral choices have spiritual, non-temporal consequences.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan