- Not involving or using words or speech: forms of non-verbal communicationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Practice will help you improve how you speak as well as your use of non-verbal communication.
- The translator must pay special attention to the non-verbal aspects of communication.
- The non-verbal cues given during a face-to-face meeting will not come across in an electronic survey.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He glanced at Andrew as if to ask him non-verbally if that would be alright.
- He was also young and he would connect with us, verbally and non-verbally.
- A good communicator knows that what we communicate non-verbally can be more meaningful than the words we use.
Más definiciones de non-verbalDefinición de non-verbal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.