Definición de non-violence en inglés:
The use of peaceful means, not force, to bring about political or social change: Gandhi’s commitment to the principle of non-violence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet this was a just war, where the principle of non-violence did not for once apply.
- His participation in conferences is to spread the message of peace and non-violence.
- Pope John Paul will be remembered for his resolve to promote love, peace and non-violence.
- Example sentences
- Since then she has been jailed three times for her part in non-violent demonstrations.
- The plan was to arrive at the Plains of Abraham and block the road in non-violent civil disobedience.
- Green groups reminded the public of their commitment to non-violent and peaceful actions only.
Definición de non-violence en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan