Definición de non-violence en inglés:
The use of peaceful means, not force, to bring about political or social change: Gandhi’s commitment to the principle of non-violence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet this was a just war, where the principle of non-violence did not for once apply.
- His participation in conferences is to spread the message of peace and non-violence.
- Pope John Paul will be remembered for his resolve to promote love, peace and non-violence.
- Example sentences
- Since then she has been jailed three times for her part in non-violent demonstrations.
- The plan was to arrive at the Plains of Abraham and block the road in non-violent civil disobedience.
- Green groups reminded the public of their commitment to non-violent and peaceful actions only.
Definición de non-violence en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary