- 1Not volatile.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The interactions between volatile and non-volatile flavour compounds could, however, play an important role in the rate of flavour release.
- Distillation has been used widely to separate volatile components from non-volatile compounds.
- They contain the volatile as well as non-volatile components of the herb or spice.
- 1.1 Computing (Of a computer’s memory) retaining data even if there is a break in the power supply.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Using non-volatile memory also means the data isn't lost if the power cuts out at any time.
- Placing the cache in non-volatile Flash memory near to the hard drive solves the problem.
- These attacks attempt to gain access to the secrets stored in volatile and non-volatile memories.
Más definiciones de non-volatileDefinición de non-volatile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.