- A group of letters or speech sounds that looks or sounds like a word but that is not accepted as such by native speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The task was simply to indicate if the last word was a word or a non-word.
- About half the letter strings constitute valid words, which are randomly interspersed with non-words.
- And who was the P.T. Barnum-like genius who fused the word Confederate with the non-word rama?
Más definiciones de non-wordDefinición de non-word en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.