Definición de nonchalant en inglés:
(Of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm: she gave a nonchalant shrug
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Doc Charlie would casually flirt with the nonchalant female who would ever so calmly refuse.
- He'd said it in such an offhand and nonchalant manner, though, that I decided to let it drop.
- He was very nonchalant, very offhand at the press conference when he was making those comments.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- You look, nonchalantly at first, then with increasing desperation.
- If you want to impress the ladies by firing off a couple of rounds from your rifle, don't choose a tank as a target and then nonchalantly wander off.
- Quietly, nonchalantly, he drew his jacket over his face like a vampire's cape.
Palabras que riman con nonchalantinsolent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda