Definición de nonchalant en inglés:
(Of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm: she gave a nonchalant shrug
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Doc Charlie would casually flirt with the nonchalant female who would ever so calmly refuse.
- He'd said it in such an offhand and nonchalant manner, though, that I decided to let it drop.
- He was very nonchalant, very offhand at the press conference when he was making those comments.
- Example sentences
- You look, nonchalantly at first, then with increasing desperation.
- If you want to impress the ladies by firing off a couple of rounds from your rifle, don't choose a tank as a target and then nonchalantly wander off.
- Quietly, nonchalantly, he drew his jacket over his face like a vampire's cape.
Words that rhyme with nonchalantinsolent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia