Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
A lack or absence of contradiction, especially as a principle of logic that a proposition and its opposite cannot both be true.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The basic law of logic is the principle of non-contradiction, namely that it is contradictory to say that something can both be and not be at the same time.
- This universal form is, Hegel says, simply a principle of consistency or non-contradiction.
- Moreover, the instructional process imparts a religious vocabulary that religious people use in linguistic patterns that embody such logical principles as non-contradiction and the distinction between symbol and the symbolized.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Even our ‘official definitions’ can't seem to present non-contradictory information, and to address the issue without constantly keeping popular usage close at hand is silly.
- Whatever the problems and whatever means and methods are used to solve them, it is important that thinking should be straight, consistent, non-contradictory and conclusive - in a word, it should be logical.
- Lemma is an open-ended game the players create by making up non-contradictory rules and enacting examples of the rules on the board.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda