- (In homeopathy) a preparation of substances secreted in the course of a disease, used in the treatment of that disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Homeopathic nosodes (substances derived from disease products, tissue samples, mucus, pus from discharges, or pure cultures of microorganisms) have been used to prevent disease since the early 19th century.
- Although these homeopathic remedies - or nosodes - come from disease products, they are not an infection.
- On the European continent, combination remedies are popular, often involving modern concepts, as in the use of viral nosodes.
late 19th century: from Greek nosos 'disease' + -ode1.
Más definiciones de nosodeDefinición de nosode en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.