verbo[in imperative] • formal
- (Used in written text to draw attention to what follows) observe carefully or take special notice.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was not even Hitler, nota bene, who was analogous in Mrs. Woolf's mind to the domineering husband, but the man who proposed to stand up to Hitler.
- Many years ago, when the Lady Novelist (now nota bene a Professor in her own right) and I got married, some cousins of mine gave us a pair of Georgian spoons.
- Gentle reader, nota bene this post has footnotes.
Latin, literally 'note well!'.
Más definiciones de nota beneDefinición de nota bene en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.