(in full notary public)
Definición de notary en inglés:
sustantivo (plural notaries)
A person authorized to perform certain legal formalities, especially to draw up or certify contracts, deeds, and other documents for use in other jurisdictions.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was drawn up by a notary and was a binding contract.
- These would be produced - to much hilarity - to notaries when signing legal documents and on other official occasions.
- The heart of their study is a large sample of loan contracts drawn by Parisian notaries.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That the appellant notary acted in accordance with the then general notarial practice does not seem to be contested.
- The notarial deeds provided by the notary public offices in Shanghai are accepted in over 100 countries, which shows that local notaries' work is highly accurate.
- Given the vast amount of notarial records, the authors focused on 10 notaries at roughly ten-year increments.
Middle English (in the sense 'clerk or secretary'): from Latin notarius 'secretary', from nota 'mark'.
Palabras que riman con notarycoterie, protonotary, rotary, votary
Definición de notary en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda