Definición de notate en inglés:
Write (something, typically music) in notation: the recorded music can then be notated and played back
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I think that notated music is very undervalued right now, for all sorts of reasons.
- Although he died in 1994, he had been unable to compose or even notate music since around 1985.
- Many of the authors seem to consider ethnomusicology and ethnochoreology ‘scientific’ disciplines whose goal is to objectively record and notate music and dance genres.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Even a professional dance notator is unlikely to have a score of that particular production.
- There will be quite an entourage going to Prague: Caroline Palmer (notator), Bruce French, Mark Cooper (lighting designer) and myself.
- Conversely, the ‘performer’ will be able to generate a rough Labanotation score that can be refined by a notator.
Early 20th century: back-formation from notation.
Palabras que riman con notateabate, ablate, aerate, ait, await, backdate, bait, bate, berate, castrate, collate, conflate, crate, create, cremate, date, deflate, dictate, dilate, distraite, donate, downstate, eight, elate, equate, estate, fate, fête, fixate, freight, frustrate, gait, gate, gestate, gradate, grate, great, gyrate, hate, hydrate, inflate, innate, interrelate, interstate, irate, Kate, Kuwait, lactate, late, locate, lustrate, mandate, mate, migrate, misdate, misstate, mistranslate, mutate, narrate, negate, orate, ornate, Pate, placate, plate, prate, prorate, prostrate, pulsate, pupate, quadrate, rate, rotate, sate, sedate, serrate, short weight, skate, slate, spate, spectate, spruit, stagnate, state, straight, strait, Tate, tête-à-tête, Thwaite, translate, translocate, transmigrate, truncate, underrate, understate, underweight, update, uprate, upstate, up-to-date, vacate, vibrate, wait, weight
Definición de notate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda