- 1A pad of blank or ruled pages for writing notes on.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I take notes pretty frequently on notepads, but I almost never write entire stories by longhand.
- The time I was mugged three of them arrived out an hour after the call and took notes in their notepads.
- Both of their yellow notepads were full of notes.
- 1.1A pocket-sized computer in which the user inputs text by writing with a stylus on the screen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But one of its innovations did make it, and made it on time: the notepad computer.
- Plasma displays are used in products such as large flat screen televisions, whereas LCD panels are more suited to smaller TVs as well as the monitors in notepads and personal computers, explained the spokesperson from Fujitsu.
- The analysts reckon consumer demand for laptops and notepads was behind the modest upturn.
Más definiciones de notepadDefinición de notepad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.