Definición de noteworthy en inglés:
Worth paying attention to; interesting or significant: noteworthy features [with clause]: it is noteworthy that no one at the Bank has accepted responsibility for the failure
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This feature is as noteworthy for its censorship woes as it is for its content.
- Another noteworthy feature that is missing is the ability to organize troops in formations.
- A second noteworthy feature concerns the role of the European Parliament.
notable, worthy of note, interesting, of particular interest, significant, worthy of mention, worth taking a look at, noticeable;
remarkable, impressive, important, striking, outstanding, memorable, unique, special, prominent, conspicuous;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Well, if you feel the same, then you're probably going to want to check out Man on Fire, a good flick that is kept from noteworthiness by some serious problems.
- Personally, I think that school lunch programs have taken the path of every other bungling government bureaucracy and are achieving noteworthiness for inefficiency.
- What I found of particular noteworthiness was the exploration of just how much a part crime (as a subject matter) has played in our fiction.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda