- Denoting something, typically a serious infectious disease, that must be reported to the appropriate authorities: AIDS became a notifiable disease in 1982Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bird flu and Newcastle disease are notifiable diseases and must be reported to your local Divisional Veterinary Manager.
- An outbreak of Newcastle Disease, a notifiable disease affecting poultry, has been confirmed in a number of pheasants intended for shooting in Surrey.
- It is a compulsorily notifiable disease in the UK and any suspicion or confirmation of the disease should be immediately notified to Defra.
Más definiciones de notifiableDefinición de notifiable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.