sustantivo[treated as singular] British
- A game in which two players seek to complete a row of either three noughts or three crosses drawn alternately in the spaces of a grid of nine squares.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My first angle is that games, even a game of noughts and crosses (tic-tac-toe) doesn't have all the rules written down.
- Spain, by contrast, enjoyed what amounted to a solo game of noughts and crosses, constructing pretty, match-winning patterns without any impediment whatsoever.
- By this we mean that its structure is not so complex that our study of it is a doomed and hopeless task, nor is it so simple that it is rapidly completed and found trivial, like a game of noughts and crosses.
Más definiciones de noughts and crossesDefinición de noughts and crosses en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.