- Characteristic of or used in novels: the novelistic detail of his filmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Barbauld's arguments on behalf of novelistic art and novelistic pleasure form, I would contend, the rationale for her social and political arguments about the novel.
- The editor justifies it by stating ‘long stories allow for a fuller exploration of ideas, a fuller plot trajectory and a richer, more novelistic sense of detail’.
- Without the details of novelistic description, we are plunged into the middle of the action in many of the sonnets, left to orient ourselves with only the husband's words to guide us.
Más definiciones de novelisticDefinición de novelistic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.