- (In the Roman Catholic Church) a form of worship consisting of special prayers or services on nine successive days.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The annual novena in honour of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal continues on Monday nights in St Patrick's Church at 8pm.
- Isabella felt so blessed by God that she offered two novenas, three rosaries and gave more donations to the order she was part of.
- Inside, the nuns and their guests were making a novena to the Sacred Heart.
mid 19th century: from medieval Latin, from Latin novem 'nine'.
Más definiciones de novenaDefinición de novena en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.